REMINDERS TO PASSENGERS
- Passenger should allocate at least three (3) travelling hours earlier time before the scheduled departure to avoid inconvenience especially on international flights or during peak season
- Do not bring amulet in the form of ammunition and its replica
- Do not accept parcels/baggage from strangers or even from friends for it might have prohibited items/explosives.
- Do not leave your baggage unattended at all times. Unattended baggage will be subjected to rigid inspection by airport security personnel.
- All baggage will be subjected to x-ray inspection including laptops, hand radios, cameras, cellphones and other battery operated gadgets
- Report any unattended baggage and suspicious person to the PNP/Security personnel in the area.
TIPS IN SENDING-OFF PASSENGERS
- Well-wishers are not allowed at the controlled lobby of the airport.
- Do not park your vehicle in front of the airport terminal building
- Only passengers will disembark at the unloading areas of the airport terminal.
TIPS IN MEETING ARRIVING PASSENGERS
- Stay at the designated greeters area.
- Do not entertain “fixers” offering help.
- To confirm flight arrivals, check the TV monitors displayed at the designated area.